The latest report published by Fortune Business Insights states that the Recruitment Software Market Size 2022 is expected to grow steadily in the coming years. The report illustrated latest insights into market drivers, restraints, risks and opportunities in the global market. The Recruitment Software Market report shows the credible direction of the market in the coming years along with its estimates. A precise study aims to understand the market price. By analyzing the competitive landscape, the authors of the report have made excellent efforts to help the readers understand the key business strategies that large companies employ to maintain market stability.
- The report highlights information on various segments at the global, regional, and country level.
- The report contains various details like market share, growth rate, product and their pricing by region/country.
- The report elucidates the market dynamics that are expected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- The report encompasses the details in relation to application, distribution channel, product type, business strategies, etc.
- The report also covers the COVID-19 impact on the prospected market.
Companies Profiled in the Global Recruitment Software Market:
- Taleo Corporation (Oracle)
- SuccessFactors (SAP)
- Accenture Plc
- Kenexa Corporation (IBM)
The advent of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning in HR software solutions is expected to bode well for the global recruitment software market, finds Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled, “Recruitment Software Market : Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.” According to the study, the global recruitment software market will rise at 7.4% CAGR and reach a valuation of US$ 1,753.2 Mn in 2017 to US$ 3,095.8 Mn in 2025.
Currently the implementation and integration services segment holds a major share in the market followed by maintenance and operations and consulting services. In 2017, the implementation and integration services held 35% share in the global market. In the coming years, however, the maintenance and operations services segment is expected to exhibit growth at the fastest rate.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 epidemic on the Cognitive Cloud Computing, covering the source restraint analysis, impact assessment to the Cognitive Cloud Computing market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Cognitive Cloud Computing companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
1) What were the pre and post-business impacts of COVID-19 on the Recruitment Software Market?
2) What is the market size, share of the Recruitment Software Market?
3) Who are the top market players in Recruitment Software Market?
4) What will be the future market of the Recruitment Software Market?